Clinics & Services
In addition to GP consultations the practice offers a wide range of clinics and healthcare services:
Chronic Disease Care
- Raised Blood Pressure
- Heart Disease
- Preconception Advice
- Antenatal Clinic – alternate Wednesdays 14:00 – 16:00.
- Child Health & Post Natal Clinic – Thursdays 14:00 – 16:00
- Child Immunisations
- Family Planning – Wednesday 18:00 – 19:00. A comprehensive service is offered including free condoms for teenagers, coil fitting and confidential advice and support.
- Women’s/Men’s Health – including cervical smears and hormone replacement therapy.
- Healthy Living – including dietary advice, exercise, stop smoking.
- Minor Surgery